Wednesday, October 07, 2009

What I've been doing other than blogging

Basically working. 11 hours a day five days a week. More news:

1. Got a huge promotion at work that comes with a hefty raise.
2. Book club started last night. I missed my girls so much! We are starting with the Geek Girls Guide to Cheerleading. So good!
3. Am settling into the afterschool job and falling in love with the kids.
4. Am settling into the Penneys job and am actually getting useful.
5. One of our best friends came down with colon cancer.
6.My agent is back and reading the revisions of Speed. We hope to go out with it soon.
7. I have another announcement to make shortly that I am really excited about. Have to wait to say anything though. No, it isn't a book deal.
8. Am trimming down everything because I have time for nothing. Am learning to multitask. Hence the lack of bloggage.

Miss you all!

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Miss you too, but it sounds like you've been busy! Congrats on the promotion!

Lexi said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I'm happy for you with all the good news. I'm looking forward to your announcement. (Gotta go get busy with my revisions.)

Lexi said...

Hhhmmm, perhaps I haven't been able to focus on my revisions because I've been thinking about and waiting for your announcement?

Barrie said...

You definitely stay busy, Teri!

Melissa Walker said...

Yay for the good stuff and BOOK CLUB!

Would love your girls to join us on readergirlz.blogspot.com for the live author chats this week for TEEN READ WEEK. Head on over!