Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Yahoo Group!

Title: Fiction Writers Discuss Publicity
Description: This group is for contracted or published novelists to discuss publicity tips on promoting their books. Included will be branding, methods, how to create successful events, cross promotion and other publicity tips. This is not for spamming the list with book advertisements, but rather a place to brainstorm and get tips on promoting your book.

Sound good? Then join us! Send an email to: fictionwritersdiscusspublicity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

See you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara Hantz said...

Great idea... I've already signed up!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this announcement on Jessica B.'s blog and already signed up too! I'm so excited about it - great idea!

Lexi said...

As soon as I'm contracted, I'll jump in with both feet!