Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday's To Do

Got a promising email from my agent. Seems that an editor found one of my manuscripts that the former editor had left behind. She's "really enjoying the read" and wanted to know if it was still available. Of course, I don't know how much she's read, could be a couple of pages or it might be a couple of chapters. She does have the full, though, so who knows.


Long weekend. Had a nice Mother's Day, though. Have to get started on this week's work. I hate being behind.

Get anecdotal source for Patient Delivery Room Safety
Write Patient Delivery Room Safety
Get anecdotal Source for Robotic Surgery
Write Robotic Surgery
Get expert and anecdotal sources for toddler language.
Rewrite chapter four and five in DASH.
revise chapter seven in Dash

I was up to seven in DASH, but a CP pointed out that chapter five lacked conflict and I should change a couple of things in chapter four to get the ball rolling there. Not sure I am going to do as much as she suggested, but I am definitely going to have to ramp things up a bit. I hate snags like this, but since I need to add wordcount, this will help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound promising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

stephhale said...

Ooh, that sounds like a promising email indeed! I hope it works out for you!

Steph~

Kerry Blaisdell said...

LOL -- am I the Evil CP in question? ;?) You did ask... And I like the solution(s) you've come up with very much.

Keep us posted on Ms. Editor!! Waiting with baited breath and fingers way crossed!

Rachel Vincent said...

Promising, indeed! Yea!