Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So close...

Within striking distance of Spell's finish. I think I have four more chapters according to the desperate-end-of-the-book-outline I drew up to help me make sure everything comes together.

Then revising, of course.

What else? I'll be blogging over at Teen Fiction Cafe. The topic is current events and I have a hot button issue to tackle.

My 2k8 group is on the verge of launching their website... This is one talented group of people! Our year is almost here. Will post when it comes up.

The only thing I have to do is make fudge and my holiday duties are pretty much over till the actual day. I am taking my 91-year-old dad shopping today. Don't know where he wants to go, but it should be a riot. Maybe I'll take him to Hot Topic just for ducks...

1 comment:

Lexi said...

So, how was the shopping trip?