Thursday, March 05, 2009

mini me

So my parents bought me a laptop the other day. A mini one. I'm still getting used to it, but it's so cute... it's like the big laptops got together and had a baby. Still getting used to typing on it and have to get an external disk drive to get word on it, but I think I'm gonna love it.

Sent Speed off to my cold reader. So excited! I can't wait to see what my agent thinks. I am working on plotting notes for my new book today. I love starting a new project. Everything is new and fresh before all the snarls come into play. I am not going to spill the beans on what this one is about... suffice it to say, that this one is totally character driven, so I need to create fully realized characters before I even jump into it. This one has to be handled so sensitively... we'll see how it goes.

am going to try to catch up on blogs today... I miss everyone!

1 comment:

Keri Mikulski said...

Me too! I love starting a new story! :) Enjoy!