Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Wish I Could Blog...

But I can't. I woke up at 3 (AM, people, AM) and couldn't go back to sleep. Now I am stuck working on my book because it tasks me all the damn time and I have to go to my local Starbucks and swill gallons of overpriced, over sweet, cream and sugar and chocolate laden caffeine. Because, well, it's just that freaking good. The coffee, not the book, though I'm actually pretty pleased with the book, as well.

I was going to blog about my wonderful dinner with Jane Porter and other authors and readers and how cute Jane looks pregnant, but I'm still needing that coffee. So maybe later.

3 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Wishing you a good nights sleep tonight. :)

Jane is preggers? I reviewed two of her books for my column. She's a sweetie.

Amy said...

Three days, babe. Blog later.

Lexi said...

get busy, woman! Some of my kids were asking about you today!