Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sign Me Up!

The kids at Walt Morey Middle school were awesomeness personified. They made welcome signs, wrote great reviews of LIPS on the whiteboard and asked fabulous questions. Of course, hucking chocolate at them everytime they asked one helped.

Crazy, crazy fun and so much energy! I felt almost high when I finished and didn't want to go.

I wanna do this for a living. Where do I sign up? I'm actually working on a brochure to send out later in the year, so maybe I'll get some more gigs next year. Loved it!

In other news, my baby is engaged! They went to macaroni grill and her boyfriend drew a ring on the table... Megan started coloring it and he said, "Do you like that ring, or do you like this one?" Then he pulled out the ring from his pocket and opened the box. How sweet!

It's perfect for her:white gold with a diamond... simple, modern and completely Megan. Kid has good taste:)

Since they won't be married for years, I'm not too worried about their age. But we can look at wedding stuff now!

Now if I would just hear good news on some submissions, the day would be perfect!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats on your presentation :)

And how is it possible that the beautiful chicken can be engaged?

We're getting old deary...really, really old...

PJ Hoover said...

Congrats on the author visit and the engagement. And I'm sure good submission new is on its way. Blazing there at publishing speed (oops, did I turn sarcastic there at the end?)

Lexi said...

Good news all around. And for those submissions, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Keri Mikulski said...

Wow! Congrats to your daughter!! ;)

Middle School is so much fun and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

Good luck with your submissions. :)

Anonymous said...

お手伝いしましょうか? [url=http://ci2s.org/viagura.htm]バイアグラ[/url] バイアグラ 服用

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]christian consolidate credit cards [/url]loan for consolidate credit cards consolidate debt credit cards and loans consolidate credit cards and personal loans
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards debt group [/url]consolidate credit cards in nevada consolidate credit cards bank loan to consolidate credit cards
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards 2.99 [/url]consolidate debt credit cards and loans credit cards consolidate consolidate all my credit cards