My busy busy list is as long as my arm, but it feels good to be home with no more trips this summer. Of course, there's only a couple of weeks left of the season, so that doesn't mean much.
I decided to look back and see what I have accomplished so far.
1. Laguna proposal done. YAY!
2. Soap proposal done. YAY!
3. Articles done. Okay, I'm still working on that one, but to date I have finished a gazillion of them.
4. Book signing. I didn't die.
5. Speaking in front of a bunch of students. Ditto. Didn't die.
6. Lost weight. I think I have lost like seven pounds since June. Not too bad considering I spent five days in San Fransisco. Good eats there in San Fran!
7. Took Mom to Spokane. Again, it didn't kill me and I reconnected with a cousin which was fabulous!
8. Came up with two new ideas for books and one anthology.
Note: I actually met with the amazing Regina Scott while in Spokane. She's the author of the fabulous La Petite Four, which I just read and loved! We bounced some ideas back and forth and came up with an idea for a killer anthology. Woot!
9.Got a fab new critique partner! YA Baby!
10. Came up with a personal mission statement that will help me tweak my ideas to fit or discard them.
So yes, it has been an incredibly successful summer! How was your summer?