Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WOW!

Dizzy with business!

Ran my parents around yesterday and today and have to do it again tomorrow. Add in work and I haven't had a moment to breathe! A list of what's going on here. (Because I just know the mundane details of my life are so fascinating!)

* Wrote almost 3000 words on Monday.
* Got back a couple of crits that has me scratching my head in places. Will post more about that later.
*The local newspaper is going to be doing a story on me cause I'm just that damn interesting.
*My son is now volunteering at the center with me. Love that kid.
*Remember my foster babies? Am trying to get the mom to move into a CPAH property so they will have access to more services and I can keep an eye on my babies. Keep your fingers crossed she will get in.
*have to run. My second job starts in 45 minutes.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Busy, busy.

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yay on the newspaper! Cool!

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats on the article! Make sure you post. :)

Annie said...

Friday

11:00am

Lunch

Drinks

Me

DO NOT FORGET!