Monday, October 13, 2008

Good News Bad News

Good News:) My agent loved my revised proposal!

Bad News:( I'm sick as a dog. One of the hazards of working with kids.

Good News:) My agent also loves my series proposal!

Bad News:( I have to work tomorrow... sick.

Good News::) I got a lot of assignments this month!

Bad News:( I have one due day after tomorrow and I'm not even close to being ready for it.

Good News:) I'm super excited about my WIP!

Bad News:( I have no energy to work on it.

Good News:) I get to go to bed right after dinner!

Badnews:( I have to make dinner.

8 comments:

Heather Harper said...

Sorry you're sick. I've been dealing on and off with the sickies, too.

But yay on all your good news!

keri mikulski :) said...

Feel better soon, Teri! Sending hugs.

keri mikulski :) said...

Congrats on the great news!

terriclark said...

Feel better! Congrats on the revision.

PJ Hoover said...

I think you should rewrite this post with just the good news! It will make you feel better :)

Lexi said...

Great news on the proposals. Feel better soon. I'm getting hit with something too.

Sheri said...

Life's full of ups and downs - so much so that it can kinda make you dizzy! Feel better soon! 8)

TruBlu93 said...

You sound way too busy to have the time to be sick. Get Well Soon!

=)
TruBlu