Monday, July 25, 2005

Back in the Saddle...

Yawn. Spent the weekend in Bend, a wonderful summer and winter getaway and the place where I was raised. Well, I live din Alfalfa, but it's all Central Oregon. My son and I had a wonderful time. I forget what a great kid he is. We must have talked in the dark at the B&B for two hours before we finally had to call it a night. How cool is that? Especially with a teenager!

My daughter must have missed me. We spent an hour or so last night cleaning the house then she wanted to help me with my writing business. She designed some aqdvertising tracking sheets for me and looked up some names. I also think I am going to let her help with some of the promotional work. She is, after all, a young northwest woman! Maybe I can train her into being my Assistant and hire her arse when the office goes in. Nepotism at it's best:) She's a lot more organized than I am anyway.

Have to make out my weekly to do list today... Am swamped as this is the last week that I can get invoicing done and am way far below the average for the month. Lots of stuff going on! I have several articles that have to be finished and a few more that need to be roughed drafted by the end of the week. I need to put together a partial for an agent, do tons of NW woman work, Work like a mad woman prepping the house for painting and finish up the third chapte rin Rink Rats. I woulds also like to do some Goal, Motive and Conflict work on my new novel and for Rink Rats.
Better run!

No comments: