Friday, July 08, 2005

Movies...

Anyone excited to see In Her Shoes? A JW book made into a movie:) Chick Lit books are now turning into chickflick which will be a lot of fun. I would love to see Gena Showalter's book, Awaken Me Darkly, turned into a movie... Even my son would like that... weell it would have to be a bit more PG13. But still a good book for it. Guys and gals would both enjoy it. What other books would make a fun movie?

The world is getting ready for the RWA conference...the one I ALMOST made it to. Dh is right though...no way do we have the money this year. Next year I will go as I hope I will have a book out by that time... or at least one in the works. (Ihope, I hope, I hope)

Tons of work to do today. I have an article interview to do here shortly as well as some crits to catch up on. And I would love to make it back to my own fiction too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Gena's book would make a cool movie :)

Jill Monroe said...

Gena's book has movie all over it!

We'll miss you at National!

Kristen Painter said...

If we're talking Gena's stuff, I'd like to see The Stone Prince as a flick.

I'm loving the trend of turning romance books into movies. Gives me big dreams. :o)

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Northern culinary school dothan cooking schools Drug ultram buy phentermine Dial earthlink internet up Liposuction fetishes Cooking school roanoke Chrysler town country safety orange county school of culinary arts Cooking schools south carolina and georgia area Short stories for middle school shemales cooking schools Culinary Schools culinary schools

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Business class airfare cheap airline fares huatulco Free internet access local dialing http://www.propecialoss.info Cell phone pda verizon Erowid alprazolam xanax vault images Equine camping