Monday, July 28, 2008

Beyond Excited!

I am so excited about the RWA nationals, I can't even believe it! I finished most of my shopping yesterday ... found the perfect shirt to go with my skirt and I couldn't believe what I looked like in the outfit. Honestly, I cried. 34 pounds makes a heck of a difference.

Many of my friends are flying in tomorrow, but I get in weds morning. I will be at the literacy signing on Weds, so if you are going to be there, please look me up.

There's going to be some fabulous workshops that I am excited to attend and my schedule is filling up with lunch with friends and industry people. I'll probably sleep for a week.

On the writing front, chances are I won't have Laguna in before I take off, but thsat's okay, my agent is going too and won't be reading anything anyway. But it's coming along nicely, so I can't complain. And I got everything else, done, so hey...

And my skinny clothes! I told my husband, this isn't me just getting new clothes for a conference, I NEED them, because I have nothing that fits!

YAY!

Oh, and you might want to check out the 2k8 blog this week. We're doing a week on how a story becomes a book and will have both agent and editor guests!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

That all sounds really fantastic TJ. I remember when I lost 20 lbs, shopping was so much fun.

How did you loose your weight?

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yay, Teri! Feeling good about yourself is all that counts! :)

Amanda Ashby said...

34 pounds? That is beyond amazing! Anyway, omg, Sara and I fly out today so will see you Very Soon!!!!!!!!!

Cherlyn Michaels said...

Truly awesome! That has got to be the greatest feeling in the world!

keri mikulski :) said...

Good for you! 34 pounds is amazing.

Have fun in San Fran!! Enjoy. :)