Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Nationals...

Seven days! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

I still have a lot to do, but am getting there. Here's my list:

1. Finish making out my schedule and downloading handouts
2. Manicure and pedicure
3. Eyebrows waxed
4. Shopping for the last of my clothes
5. Facial?
6. Finish last article
7. Finish revisions on Laguna and get it sent out to CP's
8. Put all my cosmetics into small clear jars
9. Pick up some tinted moisturizer.
10. Lose five more pounds. (yeah right!)

That's about it. My kids are old enough that they can get around on their own and work their own schedule. Right? Right?

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Wow - exciting things ahead for you! I hope you have a great time. And yeah, the kids will be fine.

Heather Harper said...

Don't forget batteries for your camera!

princessdominique said...

Love your blog. I'll have to add you to my list and play catch up!