Tuesday, July 08, 2008

How did I do?

How did I do you ask? My new found goal of making and keeping goals?

I didn't write a damn word! Not one! Well, I typed up all six pages of my husband's work presentation, if that counts as words. It doesn't? I didn't think so. Hours of deciphering his chicken scratch and trying to figure out technical terms.

He owes me. He really, really owes me. And considering the other errands I had to do and the nap(ahem) I snuck in... I didn't write anything.

I could still make my weekly goal.

Right after I go run. HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the running. You can get that writing done. I know you can....go, Teri, go!

PJ Hoover said...

Hey, at least you worked on your typing skills!

Kristen Painter said...

Life happens. You'll get the writing done.

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

Hey Teri, that is very funny. I heard myself in you... setting goals with the best of intentions and then not getting to where you hoped you'd be...

Great interview on Barrie Summy’s blog btw. And I LOVE your website, it's really eye catching.