Tuesday, July 08, 2008

How did I do?

How did I do you ask? My new found goal of making and keeping goals?

I didn't write a damn word! Not one! Well, I typed up all six pages of my husband's work presentation, if that counts as words. It doesn't? I didn't think so. Hours of deciphering his chicken scratch and trying to figure out technical terms.

He owes me. He really, really owes me. And considering the other errands I had to do and the nap(ahem) I snuck in... I didn't write anything.

I could still make my weekly goal.

Right after I go run. HA!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for the running. You can get that writing done. I know you can....go, Teri, go!

PJ Hoover said...

Hey, at least you worked on your typing skills!

Kristen Painter said...

Life happens. You'll get the writing done.

Sheri said...

Hey Teri, that is very funny. I heard myself in you... setting goals with the best of intentions and then not getting to where you hoped you'd be...

Great interview on Barrie Summy’s blog btw. And I LOVE your website, it's really eye catching.