Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A post on the fly....

Just wanted to tell everyone how much fun I am having with revisions. No doubt this love affair with them will stop once it is sold and I get a huge letter full of them from my editor, but right now, I am having fun!

Of course, having received a request for a full might have something to do with it! I went over the queries to agents I hadn't heard back from... of course, I changed the query to reflect that the book is now done. Anyway, one of the agents wants the full, so I guess I will have to finish the edits up:)

So edits, 3 articles and a possible job. Sounds like a full week. I will go into my folly of scheduling two back to back dinner parties on the same weekend later. YIKES!

3 comments:

Rachel Vincent said...

Wow. I love it when I'm excited about revisions. And congrats on the requests. I can't wait to see it on the shelf.

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Yeah on the full request! Get that puppy in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP here