Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A post on the fly....

Just wanted to tell everyone how much fun I am having with revisions. No doubt this love affair with them will stop once it is sold and I get a huge letter full of them from my editor, but right now, I am having fun!

Of course, having received a request for a full might have something to do with it! I went over the queries to agents I hadn't heard back from... of course, I changed the query to reflect that the book is now done. Anyway, one of the agents wants the full, so I guess I will have to finish the edits up:)

So edits, 3 articles and a possible job. Sounds like a full week. I will go into my folly of scheduling two back to back dinner parties on the same weekend later. YIKES!

2 comments:

Rachel Vincent said...

Wow. I love it when I'm excited about revisions. And congrats on the requests. I can't wait to see it on the shelf.

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Yeah on the full request! Get that puppy in the mail!