Saturday, February 25, 2006

One Lousy Scene

That's all I did yestersay. I cleaned my house instead and it was good.

Still struggling with the her mom or mom POV thing. I am leaning towards her mom. The other way just sounds weird. I will try to stay in deep pov for everything else, lots of brisk internals, lots of physical emotional clues, etc., but that just irritates me. If an editor wants it changed, I'll change it. At least, I think that is what I am going with now. LOL.

I should get a lot of writing done today. Kids will be gone a good portion of it. Have a couple of crits to get to as well.

Maybe a nap? No, no nap!

UPDATE:

Finished chapter eleven. It was a short chapter, but it brings me one step closer to being finished!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

That's it, Teri! One step at a time!