Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly About Career Plans

So.

I have this career plan, see, (check post beneath this.) and now that I have my career plan posted next to my computer I can see the things I am working for. Yay! Keep me focused, right? That's the good. The bad? I have SO much work to do. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a five year plan... NOT a one year plan. The Ugly? Me, when I get up an hour earlier in the morning to get everything done. LOL

Honestly though, I really am more focused. And even a bit more organized so I can keep up with everything. And I am still kicking booty on Dash. I'm over 25,000 words! I'd love to make thirty the next couple of days, so I could say that I was officially half way done!

Gotta run. Have three more pages to make today's goal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey luvvie :). How about breaking it down into yearly targets, then 6 monthly and monthly? Bite size chunks, so to speak :).

Tam

Kristen Painter said...

I think it's awesome you've got this plan and you're getting right on it. Go you!

Lexi said...

Keep kicking butt!

Anonymous said...

I was just posting on someone else's blog that I think putting your goals in writing is great. It helps you focus. I haven't done mine yet and really need to.

And you put together an awesome career plan. I'm so proud of you.

Now take it one small step at a time and don't overwhelm yourself. You can do it! Look at your progress on Dash...wooo hooo!!!!