Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday News!

First off, sincere felicitations to the talented Lisa Schroeder who is celebrating the release of her YA book, I Heart You, You Haunt Me. I picked up the book and read it in one afternoon... it is that amazing, and beautiful. You can congratulate her here: http://www.classof2k8.blogspot.com/

The Deb Dixon workshop was out of this world, though I've decided no matter how good a class is, I'm good for two hours and then I'm done. Can't process anymore information. I need about a two hour break and then I'm good for more. No wonder I skipped school all the time. I bought Deb's book and got it signed and it is blowing me away. While skipping, I filled out a GMC chart for my MC in Laguna. Great stuff.

In other news, I'm taking off on Thursday for a four day weekend at the Sandlake Country Inn Bed and Breakfast. I need it. He needs it. Plan on taking books and magazines and no work. Pure relaxation, baby!

2 comments:

Harry Markov said...

Fantastic news! I'm glad to hear people are having fun. Have a great time during the weekend.

PJ Hoover said...

Have a great time at your getaway!