Jaci Burton tagged me, so here' goes...
1. My name isn't actually pronounced Teri it was supposed to sound like Teree... like Marie, but everyone started right out calling me Teri, so my poor mom gave up.
2. I skipped school like a wild thing, My teachers never believed that I would sneak outside on good days to read. Sorry, but SE Hinton is just so much more fascinating than math.
3. Unlike Gena Showalter, I think cowboys are hot. But then again, I was raised in Alfalfa, Oregon.
4.I didn't get my driver's liscense till I was like 26. I still have a irrational fear of driving in big cities. Oh, and I can never spell lisence right. Never. Ever. My brain won't remember.
5. I have trouble spelling certain words. Like conscious. Or is it consious? Anyway, I have a whole list of words my brain refuses to remember.When I do spell them right I can never remember if that is the right way... very odd.
6. I have discalcula. It's like dislexia only with numbers. I can't even take phone numbers down right.
7. I almost never do memes. I think I'm pretty boring and the things about me that aren't boring... well, I don't know you nearly well enough to tell you!
Oh, and the scene still hasn't jelled for me yet. Maybe today....