1. My actual physical release party is being held at the Washington School of the Deaf. According to the absolutely amazing English teacher, who has been helping me set it up, the students are very excited to have been chosen for the party. There will be about 50 people all together. Two of the students will be introducing me. Wow!
2. I have no clue how to do a fancy HTML newsletter. Not one. Mine will be completely boring and in normal type. My apologies. If you want to join the newsletter, there is still time to get the amazing invitation (and details) to my cyber launch gala before anyone else. Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I have an idea for another promotional contest, but have to wait until I find out how many books I'm getting and when.
4. I pick up my postcards today! Am so excited! Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to have enough time to get my bookmarks done. Oh well.
5. Once I get my postcards I'll be doing a daylong push to all the YA librarians in Portland. All of them. Should be fun.
6. I must try to figure out some kind of workshop presentation. How about: Writing YA When Old, Fat and Funny Looking? Or Kicked out of Highschool? You, Too, Can Become a Published Author!
Okay, My daily six:
Find anecdotal source for Probiotic Pregnancy
Get in touch with MOM author
Finish Chapter two in Deck.
Pick up Postcards
Put together Bookclub contest
Make out invitation list for gala