- Six airplane wings flying up the freeway on the backs of semi trucks.
- Seven half houses. So does that mean someone is getting a half a house? Or a house and a half?
- A cafe called Spookies. Hmmm.
- Fifty gazillion watermelon stands.
- Fifty gazillion smashed watermelons on the side of the road.
- Two midgets holding hands at a rest stop. Had much fun trying to figure out which vehicle was theirs.
- A guy with a horse trailer almost crash in front of us when an extra strong gust of wind hit us.