- I do not, in any way, shape or form, want another baby.
- I don't think I was cut out to be a mom to little ones.
- That sex leads to poopy, bad smelling, whining, needy, demanding creatures who take over your whole life.
- How good a clean baby smells.
- How close we are as a family
- That sometimes you have to do the right thing even if it hurts.
- Sharpened our negotiation skills.
- That six year olds always have one more thing to say.
- How funny little ones can really be.
- That a two year old can ask you what you are doing fifty trillion times... even if they can see what you are doing.
- That women who can have successful writing careers while wiping noses and making snacks are to be held in awe.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
I have thirteen hours until the children leave and thought I would pass the time by thinking of all the things having them here has taught me.