Friday, October 06, 2006

Moving right along!

I polished up chapter two, which is now done and am working on chapter three. It's going pretty well, much better than two did. I would love to be able to work on this over the weekend and send it out next week, but mom is having a stint put in and I have to go babysit dad while she's in the hospital. So another 400 miles drive for moi. I'm taking the ice princess with me again as fisher boy has too much homework to do.

I wish I were going to Emerald City conference to meet and greet with friends and fellow authors. Now that would be a weekend to look forward to.

Must get an article done and pick up my glasses before I go. Yep, I'm old. I need glasses. They told me I was right on the borderline of needing bifocals, but I said no. I have heard of too many people's sight really getting messed up because of bifocals.

2 comments:

Rachel Vincent said...

Yea for progress!

I ordered new contacts today, and the sample pair is awesome. I'm back to 20/20 for the first time in years!

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I'm not going to Emerald City, either. :( Several of my chapter mates are though, so I'm green with envy. (Get it? Emerald city - green...yeah, whatever. LOL)

Tell you what - next year we'll both go - after our books sell and we're on the promotion bandwagon, how about that?

Dive safe. I've made that trip you're taking many many many times myself. I'm usually fine until about The Dalles, then utter boredom sets in.