NO! I did not get an offer! The title was things I look forward to this week, not things that have happened! Trust me. I would be a little bit more open if I did:) I winked because I am not a big believer in Karma, though my agent did tell me I should enter the GH because as soon as I commit fifty bucks.... Something will happen to make me forfeit it:)
So, no, Don't get your undies in a bundle. No offer.
- A short to do list that includes, two articles, prep for two more articles, revising chapter three as it comes in from my Cp's, and developing ideas I have for three more YA's.
- Enjoying the front yard that my dh and I finally got cleaned up yesterday.
- Getting a check from my main client.
- My children being in school.
- Finishing up Cherry Adair's, Edge Of Danger.
- Taking a whole bunch of stuff to the dump!
- A sleepover this Friday Night where I will descend upon my best friend's home and inbibe margaritas and watch as many Sex in the City episodes as we can. (her family is gone)
- A Halloween costume party Saturday night that my teens can go to.
- Finally getting a call from my agent telling me that I had an offer on my book. (that's just thrown out there for good karma;)