Monday, March 05, 2007

This Week's To Do

It's been a while since I posted my Monday To Do list. Maybe this means my life is leveling out--the first time since the wee foster kids came. Or maybe I'm just getting used to being exhausted and frazzled again. Dh and I did run out for a drink last night once the babies were in bed. Red Robin makes such happy drinks.

I managed to go over 40,000 words on Saturday. I did the happy dance and went to bed.

Okay, without further ado.... the to do!

Write like madwoman in DASH!
Check submission records and make sure they're updated
Pitch editor 3 more articles
Send Dr. Diamond email questions
Arrange phone interviews
Write Dr. Diamond profile
Get expert sources for infant hernias
Get expert sources for screaming babies
Write out questions for screaming babies and infant hernias
Make out new article due list
Send Winter Rose Entries back
Write like madwoman in DASH!


Notice I began and ended with DASH? Yeah. Am super motivated to get it done so I can start revising. Lurve revising.

4 comments:

AnalĂ­a said...

wow you do have many things to do. Well, me too, but anyway was a pleasere to stop by and take a moment to read your blog.
Take care
Ani

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo on going over 40,000 words, Teri!!! :)

Kerry Blaisdell said...

You rock, woman! All that, and the babies, too. How do you do it?? :?)

Rachel Vincent said...

I see you're busy as usual! I admire your dedicaton, both to your writing, and the munchkins. ;-)