Thursday, April 20, 2006

Heros

Diana had a post on her blog regarding heros. Specifically, Narnia heros. I was thinking about who did it for me both in books and movies. Here's a short list.

Ponyboy Curtis
Sodapop Curtis
Dally Curtis (I loved me some Curtis boys!)
Gilbert Blythe
The dark haired guy from Alias Smith and Jones.
Will from The Lords of Discipline
The Princes of Troy (Both of them, so romantic and tragic. Not to mention gorgeous. They did it for me way more than Brad's butt. Sorry Gena!)
Colin Firth in Bridget Jones Diary.
Chris in the Morning from Nothern Exposure. Loved him on Sex in the City and my Big Fat Greek Wedding too, so maybe it's just him.

I could probably think of more, but I have to get to work and thinking of gorgeous men this early in the morning is a little distracting. Which fictional characters do it for you?

1 comment:

The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

I always LOVED the Outsiders! :-) And yes, Colin Firth is a definite keeper, too!

Christina