Saturday, April 01, 2006

Outlook Express?

My Outlook express weirded out on me during a compacting thing and swallowed some very important files. Like my invoice files. And several files containing interviews for due articles. I have the geek squad coming on Monday to try to recover them.

Can we say depressed? I really needed those files. I mean my invoices are all sent and I have them marked in my books, but I don't have the actual files so I can forward to my clients if they don't pay me and say, "See, I told you I sent it!"

I am bummed! Too busy for this, let alone can't really afford it! But just one of those files is worth the money for geek squad.

Sigh. I should go write on something, but haven't been in the mood.

2 comments:

Rachel Vincent said...

I'm sorry about your computer. I hate it when things like that happen.

Any news lately about your submission?

Anonymous said...

(((Teri))) on the computer woes :(