Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No soup today

I must finish my proposal asap and will be working like a mad woman all day. But I leave you with this little prize for not knowing Emmerson, Lake and Palmer was the creater of yesterday's album title.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15856_7-most-unforgivable-grammy-award-snubs-all-time.html

This article is hysterical and clued me in that Amy Winehouse is just one in a long line of grammy flubs... I mean, giving A Taste of Honey best new artist over Elvis Costello? Or, get this one, out of Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, Pink Floyd and Billy Joel, they give album of the year to... Cristopher Cross????

Snicker... enjoy!

2 comments:

Annie said...

And what, pray tell, is wrong with Cris Cross? Hmmmm? Sailing, takes me away....

PJ Hoover said...

Totally forgot to come comment on yesterday's post! Funny how life gets in the way sometimes.
See ya!