Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OMG!

Pretty much going crazy here. Yesterday was so much fun... or would have been had I not been so incredibly tired! I got to hang out with four fabulous women; Jennifer Bradbury, Lisa Schroeder, Liz Gallagher, and a 2k9er, Roseanne Perry. We did a panel presentation on group marketing and I think it went really well. A lot of input from the fabulous audience, full of writers, booksellers and librarians. The lunch speaker was great, Garth Stein, author of The Art of Racing in the Rain. So much fun! Maybe next time I won't be so bleary eyed and can enjoy it even more.

Have decided to drop a class and only take one. With my new job, running, and possible book deals, it is just smarter. Plus, I think easing my way back into school makes more sense... especially since I wasn't particularly successful the first time around;-)

Todays to do list is insane. On the upside, I don't have to go anywhere except to the track to run. YAY! A home day!

Today's to do

Blog Mom for 2k8
My blog
Next weeks 2k8 blog
Find article for PR rep
Finish gentle birth article and send (Due today! Ack!)
Check on status of first trimester questions
Get anecdotal Sources for first trimester
Drop Writing Class
Call mom and CANCEL today's plans
Call in Prescription
Get Dinner in Crockpot
Straighten up house
Run
Plot Speed some more (If I have time. HA!)

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Congrats on a great presentation!

Keri Mikulski said...

So glad to hear the presentation went well. Sounds like fun. :)

Keep me posted on the run, school, and book deals. Good stuff!! Oh and keep going - no stopping this time. And I promise I won't. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

So glad it went well! Yay! :)

Barrie said...

I am bleary eyed just reading your to-do list!

Glad the panel went well. Wish us luck for ours on Thursday in Oklahoma City (Stacy, PJ, Elizabeth, Jenny and me)!

Sheri Perl-Oshins said...

I would like more crockpot recipees. Maybe we can do a crockpot game of blogger tag... anyone want to play???

Where was your presentation? Was it part of SCBWI?