Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sound Bites

Actually, not Sound Bites, more like Print Bites. Oooh! I like that! I should copywrite that for something. Maybe a column? Print Bites by Teri Brown. Sounds good to me!

Anyway, a few print bites for today:

1.As you all know, I'm a member of the Class of 2k8. On the blog today, Nancy Viau, author of the MG book, Samantha Hansen Has Rocks in her Head is donating one dollar to the National Park Foundation for every different person that comments on her launch this week—Monday through Friday. You can check it out here. Leave a comment, give a buck to a good cause!

2. I got an interview for that job I mentioned on Saturday, the one for Community Partners for Affordable Housing. Cross your fingers!

3. I ran two miles yesterday. On road! I really need to step up my training this week-- twelve days to my 5k!

4. I have a new and diverse project in the works with another fabulous writer. I'm super excited about this and if all goes as planned, I should be announcing it in the next month or so. It is writing related, but not book related... so ponder that if you want:)

5. My to do list this week is BRUTAL!

1 comment:

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, a joint project. Sounds interesting!