Saturday, June 03, 2006

HOT

I went and bought four HQ's yesterday. Two Presents and two American Romances. I just finished Michele Dunaway's Capturing the Cop. Really enjoyed it. I really think I like that line. I think my first book will be for etender Romance. It's about 50,000 words and since that is what I am used to writing I don't think it will be too much of a stretch for me.

I have set it in Seattle. It's a bigger, more metropolitian city than Portland is. I plotted out my GMC for the main characters yesterday and am working on creating the cast of minor chatacters. Next, I think I will do a chapter by chapter outline and the synopsis. But I still need to finish LIPS and that needs to come first.

I am loving all the industry blogs that have come out. A couple of HQ ones are very informative, especially since I am planning on writing one or two or three.

Back to reading!

5 comments:

Christine Keach said...

Ooh! Which ones are HQ ones? I'm heading in that direction with my current WIP. I think. Maybe. Yeah, sure.

Carrie said...

I was thinking the same thing - I love finding new industry blogs! Where can I find the HQ ones?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Michele Dunaway said...

TJ,

Thanks so much for picking up my book! I'm glad you liked it!

All the best with your writing (and your yard).

Michele Dunaway

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»