Saturday, June 10, 2006

YES!

My agent and her assistant Loved, Loved, loved LIPS! Did I mention that they loved LIPS? LOL I have 3 more chapters in the revisions and am SO excited! I love the direction it has gone in and can't wait to finish it. I have good feelings about this one:) They loved everything about it and they say it is going in the right direction and everything is working.

Big sigh of relief. Have so much to do, I can't write much... between the skate club, my dh's desire to get rid of some stuff on Craigslist and the yard I am pretty much swamped. Not to mention all the nonfiction stuff I have been ignoring.

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo, Teri!!! That's great :)

Rachel Vincent said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to hear that it's sold. ;-)

Carrie Ryan said...

Oh how exciting!! Wohoo! I can't wait to hear more good news :)

Lexi said...

That's awesome news! And I'm sure a big relief. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.