Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In a Tearing Hurry....

To get to bed!

HA!

Got lots done including getting my eyebrows done. I went to a new place and had them "designed" OUCHIEWAHWAH!

But I now have lovely arched eyebrows and look like a surprised skunk. (Remember my highlights from the other day?) I have the final count for my High Tea. I had a great meeting with my publisher... it was only a phone meeting, but it went quite well and she still wants to meet for coffee before the event so I am hoping she talks money then... she is wanting me to take a bigger part of the magazine:) All good stuff!

Um, let me see, what else... not much on the fiction front. I am learning how ti critique other manuscripts and am trying to get up the courage to post the first three chapters of one of mine... we'll see.

Okay... gonna go read some blogs before I head to the land of Nod!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dislike critiquing others work, I find most don't want the truth unless it's all hearts and flowers.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Teri!!! Sounds like a good day :)

Jana Armstrong said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful day!! And just take that leap!! It's a great start, I know!