Thursday, September 08, 2005

600 Words

That's all I was able to write in my book yesterday. And that was only in spurts. No creativitiy. No flow. Just me wanting to make some sort of progress. I did finish up a restaurant review. did some research. Write a bunch of emails to sources. I also did a bunch of running around.

But I hate not having made any progress on the novel. I need to finish that sucker so I can go back in and layer in my plot ideas and some characterization stuff. One of the girls parents is now getting a divorce. Poor thing had no idea. But I have to go back and layer some stuff in to make it happen cause it will affect how she is behaving. But I feel like I don't want to do it until the book is done. Which is stupid. I should just go back and do it now. Progress. I just want to make some progress.

Can you tell I am a bit frustrated? I didn't finish the whopping cough article yesterday and must do it today. My daughter has a lesson at the rink and I have to rush home and get my son to the dentist. Then I have to get him to the Rink cause he has to work today. Somehow or another I have to write my nonfiction article and still work on the novel. Oh, I also have to take one of the laptops back because it isn't working right. I think the screen is going out. I am not sure how much writing on the novel I will be able to do with all that going on.

Oh, hey, in a way I did add some to the book. Pages! I changed the format so it has one inch borders all around it. Added 12 pages:)

4 comments:

Cherlyn Michaels said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. So much stuff to do and you need to write. Well, you still made progress. You ended the day with 600 more words than you started with!

Rachel Vincent said...

This summer, I couldn't wait until school started, so I'd have more time to devote to writing. But that hasn't happened. Somehow, I seem to have less time than ever between dropping off and picking up, soccor practice, PTO, volunteering at school, and a bunch of other things I didn't anticipate. Last year was soooo much easier, and I had no idea at the time.

Ah, hindsight...

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! tramadol sold on street Air mattresses for camping hiking groups in asheville nc Womens winter hiking boot Womens discount hiking boot keywords roulette Allegra&aposs window old nick shows Peeing on a lake hiking gear Worth il hiking Disorders merchant account Northeastern university hockey animal carved hiking stick levaquin computer games Boating wimberley texas Eaton infrared room heater http://www.orderprozac.info/Hiking_in_wy.html http://www.pilates-2.info/ritalin-drug.html hiking maps of the smoky mountains

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it air purifiers