- Write chapter eight (I finished chapter seven, (yay me!)
- Edit Breastfeeding and PPD and send
- Write Bend article and send
- Read encouraging notes from agents over and over
- Find sources for Breastfeeding Generations
- Find sources for Scared Stiff
- Finish Scared Stiff and send
- Make reservations for Tiara Club
- Send out invites for Tiara Club
- Secure date for Holiday Fest and send to main office
- Pick Dec/Jan book club book
- Send out note to all those whose books were not picked
- Send out book club article
- Do Ookum Bookum dance over requested partial and send
- Send 1 query
- Write and ask for October assignments.
- Catch up on crits for CP partners
Just your average, ordinary week. Oh, and add edit chapter seven as the crits from my CPs come in. I distanced too much again. I have a tendency to do that. My CPs call me on it.
I am really happy to be starting a new chapter. Hopefully this won't be as difficult to work out. I am hoping for some good flow. I deserve it don't I? Heck, I might finish the silly thing before any of the agents get back to me. I have one agent that wants to see it when finished so if they don't get back to me I will just send to her! HA!
Have I ever mentioned that I hate to wait? Even as busy as I am it just kills me. Say yes, or say no..just don't NOT say anything!
Clarification... Today is to do list day. Which means I make out the to do list for the next week! No, I do not do this in a day! LOL