Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So long Sydney!

Okay, I admit it. I spent a good portion of this decade being an Alias Addict. I also admit the last two years haven't been that great, but I have never watched TV that made your heart pound like the first three seasons of this show! For adreniline rushes, shocks and pure sexy TV, the Alias team had it all. Lurve Sydney, lurve Jack, even lured wacky Marshall. Wasn't that fond of Vaughn, but hey, can't have it all and there is no denying the heat syd and Vaughn generated in those first three seasons was sexy, sexy. I'll miss it. (tear)

American Idol also ends this week. I think. I hope. Great singers this season. And yes, I am one of most of America who whimpered and whined when they kicked off Daughtry. (whimper, whine) Because him was just a hunk of nummy man flesh with a voice. Yum. So now, I really don't care who wins. Taylor probably will, but I'm not sure Taylor's energy can be translated to CD. The guy is a perfomer rather than a great vocalist. Love him though. I also loved kat's rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Cliche, but true. But other than that, eh. Let's put it this way... she's no Kelly Clarkson.

The end of Desperate Housewives was fun, but didn't have the same impact as last year. Will watch again next year though. I just want to see what happens. I just want to see more scenes with the sexy gardener's shirt off.

Gray's Anatomy was the real cliffhanger. My daughter booed and hissed when it ended. What a year though. It basically kept me up way past my bedtime on Sundays. I didn't want to like it cause I have been an ER fan for years(though I rarely watch it now) but I do like it, I do!

Okay, now that I have shown what a TV addict I am (Let's not even get started on my strange, inexplicable 25 year addiction to DOOL!) I will sidle off to do soem real work. Writing an article while leaping mounds of laundry, driving to the rink and meeting a writer friend for coffee. Sydney Bristow has nothing on me!

4 comments:

Jaci Burton said...

I'm totally hooked on Idol this year. Don't care who wins now that Chris is gone. *sigh*

Love Grey's Anatomy. Watched the finale from the RT Convention in Daytona. Yes, I'm that addicted *g*

Anonymous said...

That Grey's Anatomy finale was something else!

I've been watching Idol too but alas it just wasn't the same when Chris was gone. I plan on watching the finale though :)

Shannon McKelden said...

Yeah, I'll watch the Idol finale, and I want Taylor to win, but only because Chris is gone, so life is no longer worth living. :-)

And Grey's! Wow, I was so sad at the ending, but sooo looking forward to seeing next season!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Professional car wax zano Zyrtec contain yeast J and m headsets Proxy server web site Cheap calls bermuda northon antivirus 2004 colorado showcase soccer tournament Youth soccer equipment Like short term health insurance Soccer training programs 7 mm stw cartridge Cost of insurance for house cleaning business home made dc electric motor Xenical drug Batch enema story bondage Running thro the forest from kkk Furniture stores in mexico cartoon soccer players no balls Bush component furniture office