Friday, December 02, 2005

BIG THINGS

Are afoot.

I got an offer of representation today. Not from the same big unnamed agent who asked for a full yesterday. Someone else. Someone that I already feel a connection with. had a nice conversation with her today. I contacted the agent from yesterday and several others who had fulls. I should know by next week who I am going with. It never rains but it pours, eh? I know, cliche, but apt.

Spent all day on the phone. Have a dozen articles due this month, but they will have to wait. Today is for joy. Drugged and happy joy. Am so excited and happy.

Real thankful too.

7 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Woohoo!

Congrats, Teri! I'm thrilled for you (and green with envy! :) )

Can't wait to hear the details. Go celebrate.

:)

Lexi said...

You are way too callm! There should be some exclamation points in your post. I'd have a million!!!!! Congrats and good luck with your decision. And like Elisabeth says, go celebrate!

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic, Teri!!! I'm sooo happy for you :)

Jaci Burton said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh Teri, I saw your post on my blog and ran right over! But dammit, I want details, info, scoop! tap tap tap.

This is so exciting and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more!

See? Told you your time was coming. *grin*

Congrats!

Rachel Vincent said...

Congratulations, Teri! I want details! Which book got all the attention?

Jana Armstrong said...

How exciting for you!!!! Let us know some more good news when you can!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... tramadol online Macro implications and currency trading fitness info senior term life insurance quote in scotland http://www.lamictal-rash-picture.info dr martens mens airwair sandals How+do+you+like+acuvue+2colours+lenses 1999 chevrolet venture owners manual kitchen islands Matthew laborteaux gay Answering machines san francisco reviews detectors radar free perfume sample wireless tvs Citizen s property insurance Bingo in naples florida