Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Is there anybody out there?

I guess the blogging world isn't the only one that slows down at this time of year. I have had a horrid time getting a hold of the experts who promised they would get my email questions back to me before the holidays. ARG! I have three articles due day after tomorrow and as it stands I can only do one today. The rest are waiting for people to get back to me!

And the one I do have all the info for is one I am really dreading. It's a medical and every paragraph will be hellish as I check and recheck all of my facts. Besides, I have a week till my agent gets back and I would really rather work on that. My WIP... cause as soon as the first one sells I want to WOW them by having another fabulous proposal ready to go:)

It is going pretty well... I am having trouble with the transition from the present to the past. I mean, she's freaked out, but I don't want her to spend the whole book scared. Yawn. And I have to introduce and establish a bunch of new characters. It's time for me to head to the End of the Oregon Trail Museum for research! I think I am going to ask one of my CP's to go with. Will be fun.

1 comment:

Rachel Vincent said...

Yeah, with the recent transit strike in NY, followed immediately by the holidays, I feel like the world is standing still when I'm ready to race ahead. Frustrating, huh?