Thursday, December 08, 2005

Productive day

Finished up everything I needed to for the proposal except my bio. I am not sure how to go about that. I relied on my excellent Cp's for help today and as always they came through with some good feedback. I also managed to send out some interviews and organize my articles. Not too bad.

Have to write up two articles tomorrow, get the newsletters printed out and addressed and get megan to the rink for the holiday show. She has a lesson in the morning, and then my son has to work too. Guess who will be doing his school work on Saturday. The life of a mom is amazing.

Speaking of Amazing... my husband is amazing. He called and said that he knew I was under the wire and told me that he would do whatever it took to keep me at the computer so I could work. What a doll! This form a man who used to hate me pecking away!

Boy how things change, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo on the productive day, Teri :)

Rachel Vincent said...

Yeah, my husband is starting to sound like that, too. He's always been supportive, but now that my "talent" has been verified by an "industry insider," he thinks it's a valid way to spend my time, and "an investment in our future," specifically our retirement. Which is way, way off.

His heart lies in math. My life is all about words. His is all about numbers.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »