Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just a tiny nervous breakdown... really.

I felt just a wee bit overwhelmed last night. Wednesdays are like that for me. So much driving. So little working.

My agent (I still get a little thrill when I say that) my agent, my agent, my agent. Ahem) would like to start sending out submissions next week. That means I have to get the revisions finished, write a synopsis for book two in the series, change the current synopsis to reflect the change and get a bio together.

I also have two articles due, interviews to conduct and an unholy schedule to keep for my children. Oh, and I have to make sure they get their school work done. Not to mention Christmas. Oh, did I mention Christmas? SHHHHH!

The skate club newsletter needs to go out and I have two proposals to get together before the new board meeting.

I have the holiday skate show on Friday, a party afterwards, my RWA Holiday party on Saturday and we have to get the tree on Sunday. (I didn't say the C word!)

OH and did I mention the 50 pounds I have to lose before Atlanta? Sheese how did that happen? I took off forty last year and ran two and a half miles. then I gained fifty and got shinsplints.

Okay, if I don't stop I am going to have another mini nervous breakdown now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Teri :) Next week? That IS exciting!

You are always sooo busy, but somehow you manage to get everything done, and you will this time too. Lucille Ball used to say "If you want to get something done, ask a busy person to do it."

Rachel Vincent said...

Sounds like you're on your way! How exciting! Keep us updated!

Lexi said...

Teri, remember to BREATHE!!!

serena said...

Dude, BREATHE!! You'll do fine. Screw any diet until after Christmas. Focus on the immediate needs and put housework on hold (or better yet, make an Xmas present a maid service for this month)

Kids and hubby can survive off of sandwiches and frozen dinners for a little bit. See how glamorous writing fiction is?! LOL

Remember what they say...Be careful what you wish for....

I know you can do it.

-Serena

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Good luck, Teri! That's so exciting.

Lexi said...

Serena, I like that idea of screwing any diet until after Christmas!